50th Anniversary Collaboration Aloha Collection Day Tripper
Help us celebrate our golden anniversary with our 50th Anniversary Collaboration Aloha Collection Day Tripper bag, a light, water-resistant tote that is perfect for the person on the move.
About our Niʻihau Shell print
Our Niʻihau Shell print is a metaphor for Nakeʻu Awai Designs’ 50-year journey.
Like the single, tiny Niʻihau shell found among the sands being strung together by cultural artisans into magnificent works of art, we’ve had the honor of paving the way for Native Hawaiian fashion designers as the first in our industry.
To kick off our 50th anniversary year, we have collaborated with Aloha Collection, a company founded by two Native Hawaiian women, to create this 50th Anniversary Collaboration Aloha Collection Day Tripper.
Our 50th Anniversary Collaboration Aloha Collection Day Tripper is only available in our Niʻihau Shell print in metallic gold on white to represent our historic Golden Anniversary.
The Aloha Collection Day Tripper: Your Go-To Travel Tote
- Perfect beach essential to keep all of your belongings zipped up and dry
- Features an expandable flap with full zipper top to maximize space in-flight and on the go
- Carry-on approved
- Two interior zip pockets to keep your wallet, phone, and other travel essentials close at hand for easy organization
- Outside zipper pocket to stash your ID and plane ticket
- Made out of Tyvek, a special technical material to keep your items protected against splashes, spills, and weather while you go from point A to point B
- Measures 19" across the top x 14.5" tall, expands to 17.5" tall with a 6" gusset